Chestnut-sided Warbler along Pudding Creek

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011
      13 September 2011 -- About 10:30-am, I found an imm CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER
      approx. 3/4-mile east of Rose Memorial Park along the south side of Pudding Creek.  It
      was with 3 WILSON'S WARBLERS, away from the flocks of C-B Chickadees and Golden-
      crowned Kinglets.  Near those flocks, closer to the cemetery, was a LINCOLN'S SPARROW
      and a WESTERN WOOD PEWEE.

      The CSWA was very close to where a landslide of light-colored soil that covered the
      train tracks and opposite a dark red-brown stained house on the north side of the creek.

      Rose Mem'l Park is on N Franklin St near Bush and Spruce streets.

      Karen Havlena
      N Fort Bragg, MEN, California