Sora at Lake Cleone, Mackerricher SP 9/9/11

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011
      9 Sept 2011 -- About noon today I heard a SORA whinny from the east side
      of Lake Cleone in the reedy area.  Also, on the SE side of the lake was a
      "Sooty" FOX SPARROW.  That was early for me.

      I had hoped to see or hear a few more western migrants (i.e. warblers), but
      all I heard was a HUTTON'S VIREO.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California

      P.S.  I wish that I could walk east on the Skunk tracks!  Some day soon,
      hopefully......