Blackpoll Warbler at Anderson Marsh, Lake Co.

  • Floyd Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011
      Yesterday morning I found a BLACKPOLL WARBLER that was also seen by Bryan McIntosh and Doug Weidemann along the south edge of Garner Island, Anderson Marsh, at the south end of Clear Lake. The spot is accessible only by boat. Nearby Bryan briefly heard a BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER. At the swallow roost site between Manning Creek and Rumsey Slough, just south of Lakeport, we saw a single BANK SWALLOW. The swallow roost site is also accessible only by boat.

      Floyd Hayes
      Hidden Valley Lake, CA