Stilt Sandpiper at Ukiah Water Treatment Plant

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      After Cheryl's visit to the WTP, Steve Grams, I, and Steve from the WTP observed the Stilt Sandpiper from 9:00 to 10:10 am, and it was still there foraging when we left.

      It was a great morning. Other spp observed included: 2 Spotted Sandpipers; 2 Virginia Rails; 1 Sora, 1 Wilson's Snipe; 6 Least Sandpipers; 4 Killdeer; 1 Snowy Egret, etc.

      Great Find Chuck Vaughn!

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah