Virgin Ck & Ten Mile Beaches 9/6/11

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      6 September, 2011 -- This morning, a RED KNOT was at the north end of
      Virgin Creek beach (don't know if this is a new bird or continuing).

      I went to the beach north of Ward Ave, Cleone.  I saw a PECTORAL
      SANDPIPER, a BAIRD'S SANDPIPER and 21 SNOWY PLOVERS.
      There was not much time for me this a.m., so I only got to the south
      edge of Fen Creek.

      Dorothy Tobkin (Virgin Ck)  &  Karen Havlena (Ward Ave)
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California