Bank Swallow Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      I was able to borrow a kayak and this morning Brad Barnwell and I rowed out to check for Bank Swallows.
      After much searching we both eventually saw a single BANK SWALLOW in the same location as described by Floyd Hayes. This was around 10:00-10:30 AM. Floyd's discovery is the 4th time Bank Swallow has been found in Lake County. Jerry White