Off topic: question re Panama birding

  • Karin Wandrei
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Linda and I are want to go birding in Panama over Christmas. Money is
      definitely an issue for us. In the past I have been reluctant to book tours
      from the US when going to different countries because I've usually found
      quite a cost differential by cutting out the American intermediary. But I'm
      not sure that's still the right strategy for this trip. Is it possible to
      go to Panama and book tours when we get there? Is there a significant cost
      savings?

      What recommendations might you have? We will have between 10-14 days and
      want to go over the Christmas holiday. We are definitely budget travelers
      who don't need or want a lot of fancy hotels.

      Thanks and please respond privately.

      Karin Wandrei, PhD, LCSW
      Working with individuals and groups to make a better world for ourselves and
      our children
      www.karinwandrei.com
      707-272-4074
      kwandrei@...