Continuing Snow Bunting

  • Matthew Matthiessen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2002
      I received a call last night from David Nelson indicating that he
      oberved the SNOW BUNTING at Laguna Point yesterday afternoon (Nov 14) at
      1530. He also mentioned that he searched for the Chestnut-collared
      Longspur at the Mendocino Headlands from 1600 till dark but could not
      find that bird.

      - Matthew Matthiessen