Credit where it's due

  • diplomat52
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2002
      Hi Mendobirders,

      My name is Richard Gage, the guy who saw the SNOW BUNTING on the
      11th. Now that my girlfriend, Fei, realizes that people will get
      worked up over a little bird, she wants it known that she was the
      one who actually spotted it. "Look, there's a bird," she said.
      She's not a birder, but she likes to point them out, hoping that she
      finds a "new" bird for me. This was certainly a new bird; she's
      pretty pleased with herself!

      I'm very happy that other folks have seen Fei's snow bunting. It
      was also nice to see the pictures, since we live in Sacramento and
      won't get the opportunity to see the bird again. I hope it stays
      around for awhile so that other people can enjoy it.

      Good luck and good birding,

      Richard