Correcting Pelagic Trip Announcement (Hopefully)

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2011
      Sunday, 18 September will be the next MCAS pelagic trip.
      Just the facts:

      Cost: $105 for all

      Send checks, payable to MCAS for $105 to:
      K Havlena, PO Box 40, Fort Bragg, CA 95437

      Credit card requests: Please send an email to me with a
      good time to call you.

      The leaders will be Ron LeValley and Rob Fowler on the
      charter boat Telstar, located on North Harbor Dr, Fort Bragg's
      Noyo harbor.

      Sorry for all of the "A's" and other characters.  I don't know
      what happened to make the first announcement such a
      mess.

      Thanks,  Karen Havlena  kahavlenaATyahoo.com