MCAS Fall Pelagic Trip - Sun, 18 Sept - Fort Bragg

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2011
      Please make your plans to join us on the Sun, 18 September pelagic
      trip sponsored by Mendocino Coast Audubon Society.  Spaces
      are limited on the TELSTAR, which is a smaller boat than we
      have used in the past.  The meeting place will be on North Harbor
      Drive, Noyo Harbor, Fort Bragg.  Prepaid reservations are needed.
      Here are the specific details:

      DATE: Sunday, 18 September, 2011.
      COST: $105
      TIME: Now 8 hours.  Meet at 7:00-am; we will return at 3:30-pm.
      PLACE: Parking lot of TELSTAR, large sign on North Harbor Drive
                 shortly after rounding the curve at the bottom of the hill.

      Prepay either by check or credit card.
      MAIL your check, PAYABLE to MCAS  for $105 to:
              K. Havlena,  PO Box 40,  Fort Bragg, CA  95437

      CREDIT CARD:  Send an email to me at kahavlena@...
      with your phone number and a good time to call you.

      Please commit as soon as possible; we don't deposit checks,
      etc, until trip time. Remember: spaces are limited.  Sorry, but
      nobody under 11 years old or folks unable to stand for long
      periods can participate.  Confirmations will be sent out shortly
      before the trip date.  Thanks!!!

      Karen Havlena
      Fort Bragg, MEN, California

    • K A Havlena
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2011
        -- We still have 2 or 3 spaces left for the upcoming pelagic trip.
        There are enough participants to make it happen, but there is
        room for more.  PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY.  I
        will call you back with up-to-the-minute status and provide
        directions for payment.  You may use my regular email address,
        for quicker communication.   jkhavlena@...

        Thanks very much!   --Karen

        Please make your plans to join us on the Sun, 18 September pelagic
        trip sponsored by Mendocino Coast Audubon Society.  Spaces
        are limited on the TELSTAR, which is a smaller boat than we
        have used in the past.  The meeting place will be on North Harbor
        Drive, Noyo Harbor, Fort Bragg.  Prepaid reservations are needed.
        Here are the specific details:

        DATE: Sunday, 18 September, 2011.
        COST: $105
        TIME: Now 8 hours.  Meet at 7:00-am; we will return at 3:30-pm.
        PLACE: Parking lot of TELSTAR, large sign on North Harbor Drive
                   shortly after rounding the curve at the bottom of the hill.

        PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW, IF YOU WANT TO GO ON THE TRIP.
        Prepay either by check or credit card.
        PAYABLE to MCAS  for $105

        CREDIT CARD:  Send an email to me at jkhavlena@...