Rocky shorebirds

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 4:24 PM
      Hello all,

      In the past few days we have had a few migrants start to show up with the
      Black Oystercatchers on the Little River Headlands.

      7/12 Black Turnstone 2

      7/12 Least Sandpiper 1

      7/13 Wandering Tattler 1

      Also I forgot to report from the same location:

      6/28 Bald Eagle 1 ad.

      And of some interest (outside of birds)

      7/10 Blue Whales 2 heading south

      7/11 Gray Whale 1 heading north

      Best, Ron

      Ron LeValley
      Mad River Biologists
      Mendocino Office
      P.O. Box 332
      Little River CA 95456
      Office:: 707/937-1742
      Cell: 707/496-3326
      <mailto:ron@...> ron@...

    • Ron LeValley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15 8:25 PM
        OOps,

        I put the wrong date on the eagle sighting. It was actually on the 30th.

        6/30 Bald Eagle 1 ad.

        Best, Ron

        Ron LeValley
        Mad River Biologists