Piliated Woodpecler

  • David Levasheff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Hi All,
      I'm a visitor from Santa Barbara Audubon & SBCOBirding yahoo group. I was on hwy 128 this morning about 11:00 - 11:15, were stopped at the construction on the road. A large bird flew across the road to the oaks on the other side. Heard it call. Grabbed the bins in time to see it fly on. Got the red head & white on the underside of its wings. Verified the call on my iBird App and range appears to be OK with Sibley.