Red-throated Loon

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011
      I went to Ft. Bragg yesterday. The only notable was a Red-throated Loon out at Laguna Point at MacKerricher State Park in Ft. Bragg. This was at the first look-out platform from about 11:15 to 11:35 when I lost sight of it. It looked most like a nonbreeding adult with a white face and neck, except it did have some red on the throat. Sorry for the late post.

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah