6/11 UWTP Bonaparte's Gull

  • Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2011
      Greetings Mendobirders- Steve Stump reports an immature BONAPARTE'S GULL
      at the Ukiah Wastewater Treatment Plant this morning. This is a rare
      summer visitor in Mendocino County.

      For Steve, Chuck

      --
      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2011
        If anyone lost a Nikon binocular cover(on the small end) at the Ukiah Wastewater Treatment Plant, they were found this morning. I will leave them by the sign in sheet for retrieval. Steve