Bald Eagle

  • kimballtoni
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 2, 2011
      June 1, 2011, 2pm
      Albion River Inn. One bald eagle, east side of Hwy 1, headed south.
    • Janet Heppler
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 9, 2014
        Yesterday I spotted an Adult Bald Eagle on Hwy 162 mile post 9.85 approx. 9:30am along the Eel River, This is near the 8 mile bridge where outlet creek joins the Eel . There are fish at the bridge right now. On the return trip back to Covelo, I spotted an adult Bald Eagle at mile post 12.40, on Hwy 162 at approx. 3:30 pm.
        Janet Heppler
        Covelo
      • Arthur Morley
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 12, 2014
          There was an adult Bald Eagle at Lake Cleone today at about 12:00.

          Art Morley
        • Kitty & Creek Norris
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 12, 2014
            Saw a bald eagle at Blue Lakes today. May have been two, but we were driving on 20 and concentrated on the one flying ahead of the car. Lovely!
            Kitty & Creek
          • gchaniot
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 28, 2015
              Wed, 28 Oct 2015 -- Ollie Kolkmann reports seeing an adult BALD EAGLE from 101 at Geysers Road near the county line.

              For Ollie,
              George Chaniot
              Potter Valley
            • fred.andrews47
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 14, 2015

                This morning at 10:34 a.m. I saw an adult bald eagle at the south side of Lake Cleone at MacKerricher State Park. It flew from west to east. I lost track of it in the trees.

              • jarlyus
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 22, 2016

                  We had a nice fly-by of an adult Bald Eagle along Burris Lane in Potter Valley yesterday afternoon.

                  It was heading east and we drove to the pond in hopes it would settle there, but there was no sign of it.

                   It seems like years since their appearance there were common.

                  It sure takes patience to post here on a dial-up connection.