Bald Eagle

  • kimballtoni
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2011
      June 1, 2011, 2pm
      Albion River Inn. One bald eagle, east side of Hwy 1, headed south.
    • Janet Heppler
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 9, 2014
        Yesterday I spotted an Adult Bald Eagle on Hwy 162 mile post 9.85 approx. 9:30am along the Eel River, This is near the 8 mile bridge where outlet creek joins the Eel . There are fish at the bridge right now. On the return trip back to Covelo, I spotted an adult Bald Eagle at mile post 12.40, on Hwy 162 at approx. 3:30 pm.
        Janet Heppler
        Covelo
      • Arthur Morley
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 12, 2014
          There was an adult Bald Eagle at Lake Cleone today at about 12:00.

          Art Morley
        • Kitty & Creek Norris
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 12, 2014
            Saw a bald eagle at Blue Lakes today. May have been two, but we were driving on 20 and concentrated on the one flying ahead of the car. Lovely!
            Kitty & Creek