Covelo trip

  • Karin Wandrei
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2002
      I'm looking for more info about Saturday's Covelo trip. I am interested in coming but I have to be back in Willits by 3 pm so I am thinking of taking my own car. I know Covelo very well, having lived there, but never having birded there. Is the plan to go past Covelo into the national forest? To stop along route 162 on the way in? I'm just trying to figure out if I have enough time to do some of this trip.
      Karin E. Wandrei, DSW, LCSW
      Executive Director
      Mendocino County Youth Project
      776 So State Street #107