Gulls of the Americas book

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      2 June 2011 - I just ordered and received three copies of Steve Howell's/Jon Dunn's book of the Peterson Reference Guides series ... "Gulls of the Americas". This is a 500+ page reference book that is LOADED with color photographs, maps, and cycle-plumage information. With a $35 list price it is on sale now at the following place for $9.95 and I see no flaws in the books. For my order there was no shipping, but shipping is NEVER over $4 from them (for the total order).

      Edward R. Hamilton Bookseller Company, PO Box 15, Falls Village, CT 06031-0015

      You should be able to google or bing them at www.edwardrhamilton.com<http://www.edwardrhamilton.com>

      Sorry if this is out-of-the-norm for Mendobirds ...but is a great opportunity for serious birders. The EH Bookseller offers only last for a short time and then they are out of them ... they are kind of like an outlet store for books. Good birding. Bob Keiffer