calif thrasher

  • ylleknitsua
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      Monday May 30, 2011 9:30 am Calif. Thrasher male and female Laughlin Way Redwood Valley - The bush is in someones yard to the left of their fence at 320? Laughlin. From North State take Laughlin Way about 1/2 a mile past the RR tracks and around the first sharp curve. It's the only house on that stretch. Last we saw the couple carrying nesting materials into a bush and today we saw them carrying mouthfuls of bugs into the same bush. They are certainly raising a brood there.