Yellow-headed Blackbird - Ocean Meadows

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2011
      Fri, 13 May 2011 --  An adult female YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD was
      feeding at the edge of our driveway this morning in Ocean Meadows / Ten
      Mile Area.  We had another YHBL in the yard 12 Oct, 2009.

      We are out of birdseed.  Ususally, YHBls have not stayed around this area
      for more than a few hours, at most.  So, it is not too promising for this bird
      to linger.

      Karen Havlena
      Ocean Meadows / Ten Mile Area
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California