5/5 Ukiah Black-chinned Hummingbird

  • Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      Greetings Mendobirders- Barbara and I had a male Black-chinned
      Hummingbird make several visits to our feeders this evening between about
      6:25 and 7:45. If it continues, I will post it here. I left for a
      meeting a little before 7:00 and was able to let a few Ukiah-area birders
      know about its presence. Cheryl Watson and Jerry White were also able to
      see it.

      Chuck

      --
      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn