Western Kingbird - Ocean Meadows /Ten Mile Area

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      Tue, 3 May 2011 -- A WESTERN KINGBIRD has shown up in our yard again
      this year.  Last year, several WEKI were found along the MEN coast.  It will
      take time to see if this species becomes regular on the immediate coast and
      how long individuals may stay in one area, but it is something to think about
      and watch for.
      Yesterday and this morning, 4 VAUX'S SWIFTS have been flying around the
      neighborhood.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California