Lake County Solitary Sandpiper

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      This afternoon Nikki White and I saw a SOLITARY SANDPIPER at the (Noble) Meadow Pointe Mobilehome Park in Upper Lake. The park is located right off of Hiway 20. Drive to the backside (south side) of the park and look for the obvious fenced in pond. The bird was just to the east of the pond in the low wetlands. There were also 3 male Great-tailed Grackles in the vicinity. Jerry White