Pelagic Trip - Sun, 15 May - Fort Bragg

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2011
      There are still a few spaces available for the spring MCAS pelagic trip.
      It is scheduled for Sun, 15 May, from Fort Bragg on the Telstar.
      Please contact me either way - Yay or Nay.  I would really appreciate
      hearing from you.  Spaces are limited, but we can set up a waiting list
      if needed.  Prepayment is required, so please contact me ASAP.

      DATE: Sunday, 15 May, 2011.
      COST: Either $100 (Lake & Mendocino Counties) OR  $110 (all others)
      TIME: Now 8 hours.  Meet at 7-am and return to dock about 3:30-pm.
      PLACE: North Harbor Drive at the TELSTAR dock, Noyo harbor, Fort Bragg.
      PAYMENT:  ASAP !!
         [1] Check -- Make check payable to MCAS.  Mail it to: K. Havlena,
      PO Box 40, Fort Bragg, CA 95437.
         [2] Credit Card -- Contact me kahavlena@... with your phone
      number.

      We don't deposit your check or charge your card until trip time. Thanks!

      Karen Havlena
      for Mendocino Coast Audubon Society
      Fort Bragg, MEN, California