format request - PLEASE read

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 12:04 PM
      13 April 2011 - First of all, thanks to all who post messages on Mendobirds as it is many times the "first-mode-of-communication" for exciting new bird "finds" in Mendocino and Lake Counties. As the compiler of records for Mendocino County I many times print out hard copies (yes, I tend to be old-fashioned) of certain posts for the files. When I print these out I prefer not to waste ink and effort on all the associated irrelevant "stuff" on the posts, and therefore VERY MUCH APPRECIATE posts that begin with the date and end with the COMPLETE NAME of the observer and/or person posting the message. Thanks and good birding. Bob Keiffer rjkeiffer@...<mailto:rjkeiffer@...>