hooded orioles

  • katemarianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2011
      I don't know if this is noteworthy, but last Saturday, 4/9/11, Steve Grams and I saw two hooded orioles land briefly in a tree behind Parducci's tasting room. They came in from the east and headed west. There were no fan palms in the vicinity. The only ones I know of to the west are at Round Mountain Ranch, but they've never had hooded orioles nesting in them that I know of.

      Kate