Aleutians, possibly

  • Lisa Walker (Feather)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
      I spotted a flock of what looked to be more like Aleutian Canada Geese than Cackling as the white stripe at the base of the neck was extremely well-pronounced, whiter and thicker than the Cacklers I've seen.

      I will post a photo to the site soon, so others can tell me better and of course, if I am wrong, I will correct it.

      Lisa

    • Lisa Walker (Feather)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011

        The above is a link directly to the large format photo.

        Thanks in advance,

        Lisa (Feather)