Re: [Mendobirds] Eurasian Collared Doves

  • Tim Liguori
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
      FYI - we've had well over 20 show up the last two summers and now thru the winter. But this winter, red-shouldered hawks are showing up for a hardy meal.
      And I'm seeing more around town this year.

      Perhaps the RS hawks are increasing to help with the balance?

      Regards,

      Tim Liguori
      Fairfield, CA
      Blackberry'd from Tim Liguori