White-throated Sparrows

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5 5:18 PM
      Tue Apr 5, 2011---Back on November 23, 2010, I posted that I had at least 4 WHITE-THROATED SPARROWS at my feeders here in Little River. Today there are still at least 2 present. I have been able to look over the birds at my feeders and find anywhere from 4 to 2 White-throated Sparrows present during that period of time. In the past they have shown-up for no more then a week and then leave. Will be listening for their song.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River