Caspian Terns & Lesser G'finches

  • AlbionWood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      Saturday April 2, 2011 - Seven Caspian Terns flew past our house, about
      one mile inland on Middle Ridge in Albion. We often see them here at
      this time of year when the wind is blowing strongly, always headed north.

      Friday April 1, 2011 - Two Lesser Goldfinches (a male and a female)
      appeared on the thistle sock. They stayed around and the male has been
      singing.

      Tim Bray