Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Oct 26, 2002
      Jim Lomax birded Lake County yesterday and reported the following birds; the Surf Scoter's were at the Kelsey Creek outlet, at Borax Lake he saw the Blue-winged Teal at the south end and found a male Eurasian Wigeon, there was a Vesper Sparrow and Yellow-billed Magpie's, and Lewis's Woodpeckers in High Valley. Jerry

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump