More Birds at Ten Mile Area

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Thur, 31 March 2011 -- Jim spotted two WHITE-WINGED SCOTERS west
      of the Ten Mile River bridge with a couple of Surf Scoters, so I went to see
      them.  The only WWSC that I saw was a female.  Nice look in the scope.
      An ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER was singing in the willows just north
      of the bridge, while a PACIFIC WREN sang from across Hwy 1.

      Back at Ocean Meadows, eight PINE SISKINS were in the pine halfway
      around the circle, and two VIOLET-GREEN SWALLOWS were at the north
      edge of the circle.

      Karen & Jim Havlena
      Ocean Meadows / Ten Mile Area
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California