MCAS Spring Pelagic Trip - Sun, 15 May - Fort Bragg

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2011
      Please make your plans to join us on the Sun, 15 May pelagic
      trip sponsored by Mendocino Coast Audubon Society.  Spaces
      are limited on the TELSTAR, which is a smaller boat than we
      have used in the past.  The meeting place will be on North Harbor
      Drive, Noyo Harbor, Fort Bragg.  Prepaid reservations are needed.
      Here are the specific details:

      DATE: Sunday, 15 May 2011.
      COST: Mendocino & Lake County residents only: $100
                 All others: $110
      TIME: Now 8 hours.  Meet at 7:00-am; we will return at 3:30-pm.
      PLACE: Parking lot of TELSTAR, large sign on North Harbor Dr
                 shortly after rounding the curve at the bottom of the hill.

      Prepay either by check or credit card.
      MAIL your check, PAYABLE to MCAS (see "COST" above) to:
              K. Havlena,  PO Box 40,  Fort Bragg, CA  95437

      CREDIT CARD:  Send an email to me at kahavlena@...
      with your phone number and a good time to call you.

      >>Captain Randy and the TELSTAR are fine!  He took the boat out
      to sea prior to the tsunami hitting Noyo harbor, thus avoiding the
      boat bashing up against the dock -- both dock and boat were spared
      any damage.

      Please commit as soon as possible; we don't deposit checks,
      etc, until trip time. Remember: spaces are limited.  Confirmations
      will be sent out shortly before the trip date.  Thanks!!!

      Karen Havlena
      Fort Bragg, MEN, California