Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Mar 11, 2011
      This morning at Tule Lake (take Tule Lake Rd off Hiway 29) there was a Northern Rough-winged Swallow, 3 Hooded Mergansers and a first cycle Thayer's Gull.
      A little later I found a calling male GREAT-TAILED GRACKLE at the Noble Mobile Home Park in Upper Lake off of Highway 20 . The bird was next to the pond, which is at the south end of the park. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump