Osprey, V-G & Tree Swallows - Ocean Meadows

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2011
      Fri, 11 Mar 2011 - Just now I saw an OSPREY fly by the bluff at Ocean
      Meadows.  Earlier this morning, 4 VIOLET-GREEN and 1 TREE SWALLOW
      were over the descent to Seaside Beach, Hwy 1, at the north end of
      Ocean Meadows.  PINE SISKINS are still calling in the yard adjacent
      to ours.

      Karen Havlena
      Ocean Meadows/ Ten Mile Area
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California