Pictures of the Emperor Goose at Rodman Slough

  • mr_storey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      Today (Tuesday, October 15) I took pictures of the Emperor goose that
      is at Rodman Slough near Nice (Clear Lake). I posted six pictures of
      the Emperor Goose on the Mendobirds discussion group's photo album.
      If you do not know how to get to the photo album the URL (web
      address) is as follows:
      Most of you should be able to just click on the address and it will
      take you to the website where the photos are posted. To view the
      photos you will need to click on the folder "Emperor Goose". I want
      to thank Jerry White for sending me excellent directions for finding
      the Emperor Goose.

      For more pictures of birds (but not the Emperor Goose found at Rodman
      Slough) taken by me please visit my website at:
      http://home.attbi.com/~rastorey/

      Ron Storey
      Petaluma, CA