3 Pacific Golden-

  • Richard Kuehn
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2011
      As I was the individual who’d posted that I’d not seen “AL” on either March
      2/3 after reading an inquiry on CALBIRDS, I do want everyone to know that
      the 3 Pacific Golden-Plovers continue near the Point Arena Lighthouse
      cabins. They were walking about feeding on insects with a Killdeer on the
      eastern side of the buildings when I stopped there Wednesday, March 2nd.

      Good Birding,

      Rich

      Richard Kuehn

      WindandSea at The Sea Ranch