Rufous & Allen's Make It to Fort Bragg 3/3

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      Thu, 3 March 2011 -- A fiery, adult male RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD and
      three male ALLEN'S HUMMINGBIRDS were at Rose Memorial Park
      this afternoon in Fort Bragg.  I could only stay for 30 minutes, but in
      that time the Banksia trees drew quite a bit of activity.  Four TOWNSEND'S
      WARBLERS came in, the first I've seen there in several visits.  PINE
      SISKINS zinnnng'd in the pines near the RR tracks.  Alas, no orioles
      visited during my brief stay.  The last time I saw the RED-BREASTED
      SAPSUCKER was Feb 23rd.  Has anyone seen any orioles or sapsuckers
      recently at this cemetery?

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California