More Allen's H'birds

  • AlbionWood
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 11:42 AM
      2 March 2010 - Just confirmed the first female Allen's at one of the
      feeders. Yesterday there were four orange males at different places
      around the yard (presumably all Allen's, but I only saw the green backs
      on two of them).

      Also noted one Golden-Crowned Sparrow with black and gold head.

      Forgot to report a few days ago, I saw two Red-Tailed Hawks copulating
      on a power pole. Spring is definitely in the air!

      Cheers,
      Tim Bray
      Middle Ridge, Albion