Black-legged Kittiwakes

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011
      Tue Feb 22, 2011-- Today at Virgin Creek Beach I found a seemingly distressed BLACK-LEGGED KITTIWAKE resting on the rocks about halfway between the creek and the north end of the beach. It allowed me to get within 10 feet of it. A picture has been uploaded.

      When I got back to my truck there was a note from Toby saying that she had just seen a Black-legged Kittiwake resting in the gull flock at the Laguna Point parking lot.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River