Glaucous Gull on Haul Road

  • Erica Fielder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2011
      I saw a glaucous gull, perhaps the same one Toby saw, that appears to be a second year gull, on the Haul Road along the MacKerricker State Park Headlands, in the shelter of the peachy-colored motel just north of Pudding Creek Parking Lot. It was with a small flock of mixed gulls.

      Erica Fielder

      For more information on interpretive panels
      created in Erica Fielder Studio, please visit:
      http://www.ericafielderstudio.com

      For information on the Bird Feeder Hat
      Interpretive Project, and how to make your
      own Bird Feeder Hat, go to:
      http://www.birdfeederhat.org

      Erica Fielder Studio
      P.O. Box 1075,