Lakeside County Park

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2011
      This morning there was a Bald Eagle, the Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, and a Common Moorhen which was in the slough on the west side of the park.
      On the drive out on Park Drive, Brad and Kathy Barnwell were parked on the side of the road and had found 2 Golden Eagles flying over. Jerry White

    • Jerry White
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2013
        On December 4th I found a blue phase Snow Goose at the park amongst the ever present flock of Canada Geese. There was also a White-throated Sparrow in the area.
        The Snow Goose has been present since that time and was seen again by Greg Giusti on Friday.  Jerry White