Lewis's Woodpecker continues

  • Roger Foote
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      At 5:10 p.m. we found one of the Lewis's Woodpeckers described by Jack Booth
      and Dave Bengston on telephone pole #120 on the Boonville Road (253). It
      flew from the top of the pole to a live oak just east of the pole then
      across the road to the NE on to the trunk of a larger oak.

      See Dave's directions for the particular location.

      Roger Foote
      Ukiah