Yellow-headed Blackbird - Fort Bragg 1/28/11

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      Fri, 28 Jan 2011 --  Late this morning, I saw a sub-adult male
      YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD in Fort Bragg at the top of
      a Banksia tree at Rose Memorial Park.  I also saw at least
      three orioles at various times.  Two were a female and male
      BULLOCK'S ORIOLE and one was the suspected BALTIMORE
      ORIOLE.  I await hoped-for photographs and opinions of
      others who are better acquainted with immature Baltimore's.

      Also, a MERLIN flew into the eucalyptus trees, and a short
      time later, flew south into the neighborhood south of the
      cemetery.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California