Peregrine Falcons at Glass Beach, Fort Bragg

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      This morning on Save Our Shorebirds survey at 8:35 a.m., David Wolf spotted a pair of Peregrine Falcons at Glass Beach on the sea stack covered with vegetation just west of the main beach. It's fairly common to see a PEFA on the beach bluffs in winter just after first light. We've never seen two together out there before. I have a very distant shot that we'll put up as soon as I can figure out how to do it.