R B Grosbeak

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2011
      The R B Grosbeak showed up at my feeders this morning. We have seen it three different times. It disappeared for a while when a sharpie was present. There was also a White-throated Sparrow.
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2011
        The R B Grosbeak did not show up at my feeders today until 12:25, then again at 1:30, and it is here now, at 2 pm.

        Dave Bengston