Rose-breasted Grosbeak

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 9, 2011
      The Grosbeak showed up at my feeders at 8 am. I have a sharpie that is visiting almost every day, so I cannot be sure when the Grosbeak will be here. Yesterday it was here from 10:30 up until the sharpie came about 1 pm.
    • Arthur Morley
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2013
        There was a male RBGR at the end of Madsen Lane east of Fort Bragg at 4:30 on Saturday,  Sept. 28.

        Madsen Lane is about 3 miles east of Hwy 1 out Oak St./Sherwood Rd.  Turn south on Madsen for  1/4  mile to two locked gates.  The bird was just inside the gate to the logging road on the left that goes down to the Noyo River.

        I have not looked again, but I will on Tuesday.  The bird may stay as there are seed feeders and water nearby.

        When parking, don't block the roads or gates.

        Art Morley