Lake County @ Lakeside County Park

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      At about 9:55 AM this morning the female YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER was at its favorite location in the scraggly Eucalyptus tree which is just east of the bleachers at Ball Field A off of St Francis Dr.
      And then at 10:30 AM I got a good look at a SWAMP SPARROW along the edge of the tules on the east side of Park Dr about 50 yards south of the maintenance building. Jerry White

    • Floyd Hayes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
        On Sunday the 2nd I photographed a male BARROW'S GOLDENEYE at Pirate's Cove just north of Clearlake Park.

        Floyd Hayes
        Hidden Valley Lake, CA