Fort Bragg Nashville Warbler

  • choatzin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      Monday January 3, 2011

      Geoff and I found a NASHVILLE WARBLER Monday morning along the Skunk Train tracks. The bird was foraging in the ivy about a quarter mile east of the Rose Memorial Park cemetery, along with several TOWNSEND'S WARBLERS and a pair of WRENTITS.

      Apologies for the late post.

      Cheryl Watson
      Ukiah, CA
    • Roger Adamson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2016
        Cheryl Watson, Renate Eberl, and I found a Nashville Warbler in Hare creek (about 100 m) downstream from the Highway 1 bridge in Fort Bragg in company with several Yellow Rumps and an Orange Crowned. Could be one of the two previously seen in Rose Memorial.
        Roger Adamson
        Fort Bragg